[Dailydrool] THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

TINHOUSE tinhouse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 06:33:05 PST 2008

Hello, everyone

I hope every one had a good thanksgiving. As I reflected on what I was thankful for, the 1 thing I found I was thankful for the wonderful pets I have had the honor to be their mommy. I am new to the Drool, and I have only posted once about my rescue Penny who went to the bridge in September. I had 5 wonderful years of memories of her, and was wondering if their was any place to post photo's of our beloved babies that was call by God to the bridge. You may already have a place I just don't know about. If you do let me know how to post a photo in Penny's honor. Penny was only 7 and had a hard life until we got her. She was only 7 and developed cancer. This is the first holiday without her and I know how hard it will be. My heavy heart goes out to all the families that lost their babies this year. I know death is part of life, but it is so hard on the mommy's and daddy's out their. I know this memorial page will be a big one so I don't know if it is
 even possible. My heart goes out to all the bassets that went to the bridge and to their families they had to leave. Also I would like to say thank you to every one that replied to me personally, I love exchanging photos of our bassets. I am also Thankful for my family and my 2 basset sisters that are 5. I give Betsy Boo Boo and Sadie Sue more hugs and kisses than ever. I still miss Penny so much still, so I know how you all feel that lost their special basset.

lots of healing drool to all that need it.

PHOTOGRAPHICALLY YOURS,
RHONDA HOWELL
www.photosbyrhonda.net

PHOTO'S BY RHONDA