[Dailydrool] It's my birthday!

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 06:46:30 PST 2008

Hello all,

This be Jack of Minneapolis and I wanted to let everyone know that today I am 3!! Momma said that the dad person is bringing me a special treat! oh boy oh boy I can'ts wait to see what it is. Oh and congratulations to my pen paws Tuck and Beanie and their momma Joyce on the new little sister. I'm very excited for you and me and my brother, Yowza, our slinging lots of happy drool to you and the family!!!!
Congratulations Joyce, Roger, Tuck and Beanie!!!

Sara,
Slave to Yowza and Jack (the birthday boy!!)