[Dailydrool] ADOPTING kids

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 2 12:07:16 PST 2008

I am sorry but I just have to do this. Am sure I will gets lots of responses or maybe everyone will agree!!!!!!!
My advice to you is to adopt a couple of lady bassets.  They don't talk back often, rule your life but are much more appreciative than kids and are extremely loyal - don't want much, don't drink, smoke, hold up phone, wreck cars. This can also apply to prospective husbands.
My only girl is Miss Becky almost 15 and I've had her since 6 weeks and she has given me more joy and pleasure than any of my sons living today.
So that is my advice.
Georgie and Miss Becky