[Dailydrool] ADOPTING kids

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 15:54:07 PST 2008

Oh Georgie!!! Only you *snork!* Bwaahahahaahhahaa ...
Best advice I've received in a long time.
Gotta' love ya'! (((((Georgie!!)))))

>>> From: "beckyandgeorgie" <beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca>
I am sorry but I just have to do this. Am sure I will gets lots of responses
or maybe everyone will agree!!!!!!!
My advice to you is to adopt a couple of lady bassets.  They don't talk back
often, rule your life but are much more appreciative than kids and are
extremely loyal - don't want much, don't drink, smoke, hold up phone, wreck
cars. This can also apply to prospective husbands.
My only girl is Miss Becky almost 15 and I've had her since 6 weeks and she
has given me more joy and pleasure than any of my sons living today.
So that is my advice.
Georgie and Miss Becky