[Dailydrool] Rainbow Bridge

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 15:02:23 PST 2008

In response to Rhonda's question about posting a photo to honor Penny, I do know of a web site that does this, and it is quite nice, although they do charge, the amount I do not know.  My only affiliation that I have with this company is that they use the same lawyer that I do, and it was the lawyer who told me about their web page.  It is called Our Cherished Pets, and here is a link to the web site.  It is a lovely site, and I may consider using it when that dreaded time that I may lose one of my precious babies.http://www.ourcherishedpets.com/Healing drool to all in need, peace and love,Jackie and the Chazey hounds