[Dailydrool] please help, even if off list

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:30:32 PST 2008

There were two posts recently about the wonderful art of David Dowbyhuz being auctioned on hound's bay, and each had a link but neither worked for me. I even entered HB, and I couldn't find it!!   I must be clueless, but I am very interested because this would be a wonderful gift for my sister.  She rescued Wildman Max from Tri-State basset rescue, and he is her world.  She has always had a big heart for a needy dog, and I know she would be thrilled with such a wonderful portrait.  I would love to gift her with this prize, if the bidding allows me to do so, but I can't even find the site.Speaking of prizes, and I do not want to overstate this raffle since there are so many important events going on, but if you are interested in winning either1.  Danbury Mint basset christmas tree  (limited edition) (inspected by Gina, no less, true story)2.  Laurie Valko 12 piece basset Nativity  (one of a kind)3.  Linda Dunbar Christmas themed basset purse (really cute)and the proceeds help our friend Suz Green with  PW Gina Marie's Vet bills, please check the link belowhttp://web.me.com/dlindy/Site_12/for_Ginas_vet_bills.htmI won't mention this too often, as I don't want to abuse the rules of the drool, but I just want to help a wonderful friend who became so because of this great list.  I do have more items for the future to assist rescues as well, all good stuff.I think I want to move to CA to be a Daphneyland Volunteer.  I just checked out that web page, and what great work you do!!!!  I have 8 bassets, and I love every minute of it, but it is a lot of work.  My goodness, so many, and I think it was Timmy who just had an emergency. God Bless he is OK.  What a joy to be surrounded by so many bassets.  I am Mammby Pammby and I have no strong feelings one way or another whether the moderators moderate the list, but I will reflect about this and try to find a passion pro or con.  Right now, Mom and the hounds consume my energy, and this is a delightful place for me to visit and have "me" time, so I really hope it does not go away or get crazy, confused and cranky.  I love the friends I have made from this list, and it has encouraged me to give more to rescue than I could have even imagined I would.   We got our Little Nikki from BHRA because of the suggestion of a drool member, and I hope, one day, to be a foster Mom.   I have learned and loved so much from the DD list .  I am easy going, so moderators or not, I hope this list continues.Peace, Love and Drool,Jackie and 32 paws