[Dailydrool] I knew it wasn't Bob the Dog

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Tue Dec 2 16:23:47 PST 2008

I knew that Bob the Dog would not be insulting. It is too easy to hit that "send" button when you are angry or annoyed. My advice has always been 1. Write it. 2. Save it as a draft. 3. If you are still ticked off
enough in 24 hours, send it on.
Just another thought- you might want to do the same thing for any post where you are apologizing for
offending people in advance.
(Not that I thought there was anything wrong with Ann's post. I am kind of mystified by the entire
thing.)
--
Marilyn Briggs