[Dailydrool] Missin da Brudder Elwood

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 18:03:00 PST 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Hebbins, I read me drools, I be all behindz, cause I
been on da lockdown, an why fings jus a ragin.Whew!!!  Jus Like da brudderz  been
a ragin. We gonna tellz youze all liddel story, git the mood liddel  liter.
Yup, me and Brudder Jake been in da lockdown fur deys. We spend da turkey
dey in da cage. An many deys affer dat too. It be all dem granchillren faultz.
Why dem liddel curtin climberz bee here fur many deyz. Da Brudderz hab visionz
 of greetin all da peeps dat com to me home, gittin da handout cause we look
pittyful, but da brudder git in a spot ob da trubblez. Why dat liddel one
come a  runnin by Brudder Elwood wif a stuffy hippo. Soooooooo, I takez dat, run
out da  door. Jake com out dere too. Da kid bee a wailin and Daddy chasin da
Brudders  all ober da yard. Take dat hippo frum da brudder, why it had kid
crumbz all ober  it-the smellz, da food stuck to it, Brudder Elwood jus no hep
himself. I chewz  dat up. Liddel dry.
Den it happin.
Me crate, and Jake crate a going up da stairs in da Momma room wif da door  a
closin. I be dere fur deys. I howl, I bark, I shakin da barz, so here com me
Momma. Do she let me out?? Nope. She turn on da tb so she no hearz da
Brudderz.  We go to da outside on da leesh, an she close da doggie door. Keep we boyz
out  ob da home. Do she dooze dis to Elder Clara?? No sir, Ol Clara she
getting da  kid droppinz, she gittin da handout, she gotz bout nodder hunnerd
poundz on herz  frum all da foodz she git. AND she a getting da e-mailz frum dis
guy called Dan  da Man. I gonna hab liddel talk wif dat one, he gotz to be
lookin at wrong  picsure or summfin.
So da Brudderz be back now, da liddel peeps gone, we fankful fur dat. I git
me home back, but I been a watchin dat TB--I tellz you dat story next time,
dere  summfin unner me couch, I gonna tearz dat up to git it. Momma be deserbin
ob  dat.

We write more nex time, we a hopin we git ebbrybodie heppy agin.
Drool to all in need

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE