[Dailydrool] Poor BOB!

Suzabells at aol.com Suzabells at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 17:45:14 PST 2008

Merry Christmas, Bob!
don't sweat the small stuff, you cant be responsible for all the bob's out
there! i never saw the letter that was so offensive and i read the DD every
day.  was it posted? all one has to do is look at where the email name was from,
they  would have known it wasn't you.

one thing we can never control is what others think of us. it was good of
you to try to clear your name, now let it go. what happened to the moderators,
anyway? thought there were ones on this DD.  have a great holiday and we  all
know and love your input, don't worry anymore. i get beat up for stuff i DO
say! hahh!  Sue/ Daisy, Colorado

AOL.com.