[Dailydrool] (no subject)

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 19:23:45 PST 2008

Ella Louise here.  What we needin on da dwool is more ob da Brudder Elwood.  No more lockdown, No more Lockdown.  When da gwandchillrens come to visit, I wet dem nose I in charge.  If da momma ebber puts me in da lockdown I will howl so bad da nahbors will calls da powice and put da momma in jail.
Now we alls need to jus chill out!  Dis is da howlidays and we needs some ob dat Chwismas spearit.

Ella Louise