[Dailydrool] Fanksgibin be ober??

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 19:54:07 PST 2008

I gotts to say I gots cheated dis years, why dere still be peeples coming obers but do dey offer de Speedster food??? OHHHHH NOOOOO. De bee running awound twying to avoid to gibe up de food on dere plates.  To tops it off, me didn't eben get turkeys!!   WHy momslabe schedule de dental for de day after Turkey Day and said no food after 9 pm. WHy Roland would bee ashamed ob calling me an OEBE members wit wut de momslabe bee doing to me.  No worries, I am debising a plan. No worries Roland I make you proud!

Oh, and buddy Morse, me lub lub LUB sleeping in! Me always habe tossed me head and says "Excuse me momslabe you interrupting de sleep, now put de blankie backs up." or "Now dat you woke me rub me belly for like 10 minutes-neber mind you needs to go potty. HOLD IT! Dat it - you just rub til I bee ready to gets up." De key is to take at least an hour to get ups.

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE