[Dailydrool] the bonded senior bassets

Robbie Bagby jamalucy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 20:34:37 PST 2008

I have arranged to get them to my place. They will be vetted and another
drooler has found a home for them both.
Once i am at liberty to do so, i will post any further information so others
can donate to the medical needs fund.
I am expecting full enucleation (removal) of both eyes. The male has to be
neutered. Both hounds will need to be vaccinated and possible dentals. While
some may not think of dentals as a necessary procedure, i have learned on  a
personal level that those issues can cause dogs to become very sick, thus
the serious need for these things to be done.
I will update more soon on their status.
Thank you for your concern.
Please feel free to contact me anytime to ask questions.

--
Robbie Bagby
www.bhra.org