[Dailydrool] Another request for cards

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Wed Dec 3 05:28:05 PST 2008

Hi All,
We would like to add another name for Howliday cards.
Her name is Dianne Farrell.  Dianne was the first person to write us when we joined the Drool.  She has become a cyber-friend in the ensuing 2 1/2 years.
Well, Dianne called us on Monday telling us that she had lost her job.
Money is tight everywhere, but to lose a job right before the Holidays can be defeating.
We ask all who may have an extra card, to please, think of Dianne in this time of spreading "good cheer"  and drop one in the mail for her and her "Girls", Honey and Molly.
Her address is:
Dianne Farrell
8712 Bradford Street #3
Silver Springs, MD