[Dailydrool] Billy goat Biggs

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Wed Dec 3 06:38:45 PST 2008

Yes, Ashley, my boy Biggs must have goat in his ancestry.  He is a wiry
fellow and very agile--if I were more so, I would consider agility
training for him;)  He zooms around and jumps on the sofa and then onto
the table behind it, wagging his butt furiously.  I have frequently
found him on the dining table, and blanket chest.  If I get up from my
chair at breakfast, we race each other to get to it before he climbs on
the table.  I am thankful that he can't jump on the kitchen counters,
the last frontier...and at mealtime he literally jumps off the ground
and twirls around--I should call him Pogo!

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.