[Dailydrool] SPECIAL OFFERS on 2009 Champion Sleeper Calendars!!

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 07:45:59 PST 2008

Hannah has chastised me royally for slacking off for the last two months.
She says that brain surgery is no excuse for being a lazy slave! To prove
her point, she completely destryoed one of the couch cushions so that I
could no longer just "lay around" (ARE YOU TAKING NOTE, ROLAND!) So, to make
it up to her and redeem myself, I am making a couple of special offers on
the remaining 2009 Champion Sleeper Calendars!

First, FREE SHIPPING! That's a savings of $5.00 per calendar!

Second, if you would like one sent as a gift, FREE GIFT WRAPPING! You can't
beat that!

Who wouldn't want an entire year of beautiful sleeping houndies!

So, order yours today and make the Howlidays bright for yourself or someone
you love!

Calendars are $15 each (Remember, free shipping) and can be ordered through
Paypal using Hannah's email address - hannahb4obr at gmal.com or you can send a
check, made out to Ohio Basset Rescue to me at:
Kathi Lockhart
1624 19th Street
Parkersburg, WV 26101

Please help the hounds of Ohio and redeem me in the eyes of Hannah B. If you
have any questions, you can email Hannah at hannahb4obr at gmail.com

Kathi - Slave to Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, Belle, and Hannah B
- Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - and, Foever Loved Einstein, Harriet,
Honey, Miss Droopy, and Abbi (All waiting ATB)