[Dailydrool] Please Come Back Moderators!

Cindy Heron cheron at highcottonusa.com
Wed Dec 3 07:58:25 PST 2008

We think they should come back too!

Message: 6

Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:12:12 -0800

From: Bob <cowbobdog at gmail.com>

Subject: [Dailydrool] moderators we miss you please come back

To: "DAILY DROOL" <dailydrool at dailydrool.org>

<2c6c14230812021512n1149883auad8043680176942e at mail.gmail.com>

My personal email  today was running 95% in favor of everyone wanting
the moderators back and asking what we could do to get them to come
back, petitions were mentioned and what can we do, and I thought to
myself, and shared with some of the emailers..well have we asked them
to??

I used to belong to a unmoderated group and I dont want to again, as the
time goes on we are having more and more talk not basset related, and we
will clearly not always play fair (myself included)

So here it is

PLEASE COME BACK MODERATORS

if you agree post to the drool that you feel that way cause since we
have no moderators you can post about whatever you want

and in fairness for those who are glad we arent moderated post your
opinion too and try to win us over.

Cause if most of us want to be monitored, then we should be... So
droolers what do you think!!!!!!!!!!!!

--

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

Cindy Heron

Accounts Receivable

P.O. Box 101568

Birmingham, AL 35210-6568