[Dailydrool] moderators

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 3 10:06:05 PST 2008

I didn't know they had left but I must say the same thing happened when Nancy was doing it herself. How she did it I don't know.
So like our parliament in Canada - now that's one scandal I wrote in that they should have bassets running the country - couldn't be worse than what it is now  - it didn't get published. -  a bunch of preschoolers and the finance market is going down what are they interested in ' fighting'.
Back to subject -
Things seemed to get checked earlier when moderators were there and guess we should realize it's a lot of work.
Georgie and Miss Becky