[Dailydrool] moderators

Suzabells at aol.com Suzabells at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 12:29:36 PST 2008

Well, I guess I would like the moderators to continue holding the subject
matter to mostly Bassets as that is why we are all here everyday. I write
offline on things I don't feel always belong on this paper but so do you  all.

I must say, when I joined last April or May with my first Basset I learned
alot more from those who got sort of angry with me, brought me up short and
strengthened my will to hang in there. So all negative replies are not bad, I
still appreciate them and have passed some of it on myself.

it is a shame a roomful of adults need monitoring and personally I never
knew they weren't still actively doing it but since they wrote to us
themselves,saying they are indeed still reading the letters, maybe it is for the  best.

my biggest concern at this point is .... are we inflicting a huge  amount of
wasted time in these people's lives by making them continue to read  what we
say to one another and if they are not being paid, why are they doing it  ?
love of the dogs is understood by how many of us could devote this much  time to
a site just to keep people off each other's necks? doesn't seem fair to  me.
I do support the moderator idea and I vow to hold myself in check as much as
I possibly can. no one minds the occasional kitty story or of other dog's in
relation to families with Bassets, that can't be a problem I would hope. we
are  all animal lovers.

so if you folks who do the moderating for this site don't mind, I would  just
as soon you continue but I do apologize for the need.  Sue  Pulsifer