[Dailydrool] Ohio Basset No More Dogs - 3 in Kill Shelters

Amy Barnes forbassethounds at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 10:40:35 PST 2008

Sadly, Ohio Basset Rescue can not take on anymore dogs. We have a total of 83 dogs in our care. 18 are living in a kennel waiting for foster homes, 4 are heart worm positive, 1 is being treated for Parvo, and 1 has a whole assortment of issues. Financially we can neither afford, nor have any place to put any of the new ones coming in. There are 3 dogs listed in shelters in Ohio on Petfinder. The first one has now been marked URGENT. Please can someone help us? We will help you however we can with transportation.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12474063

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12513153

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12513976

Thank You,
Amy Barnes (Mom to: Bailey, Tosca, Sedgewick & Bernie) (Temp Foster Mom to: Blue, Sam, Max, Molly, Chelsea, Darlin, Mick, Bubba Jay, Stumpy, Joe, Maddie, Sophie, Franklin, Ginger, Pollyanna, Daphney, Sweet Pea & Dory)
Ohio Basset Rescue
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org
614-271-5089