[Dailydrool] Bob the dog, Daisy's in trouble and this and that

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 3 11:50:02 PST 2008

First off we know Bob the Dog would never say anything bad :0)

Daisy is in the dog house. She not only peed in daughters bed but is being one hec of a handful today. barking like a crazy caged animal at everyone going down the street. Woke my JR clients up from their much needed naps and when I finally had enough and made her a gated timeout spot in the kitchen all I hear is groan moan and squeaky brake noises. heaven help me today.  As for bassets acting  like cats. Daisy loves to lay on the back of my couch and I don't want her there. It is leather and it all tore from her laying up there. Any ideas on how to repair it and keep Miss Priss off of it. I have tried adding newspapers the sound bugged her for a bit then that wore off. I put a large Tupper wear container lid there so if she went to jump up it would move and scare her, she now pushes it off the couch.  She refuses to listen ha ha ha ha she is a basset after all.
Help lol

Have a great day!

Carolyn