[Dailydrool] Citronella Collars

Brandie Allen hnddg221 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 12:24:45 PST 2008

I got a Citronella Collar for Mugzy when he was younger as he would bark for hours in the back yard.

It worked for him, but the problem was that Rusty figured it out and would walk up to Mugzy, bark and run away.  Poor Mugzy would get sprayed for nothing.   So I made Rusty wear it for awhile, just to give him a taste of his own medicine.  Mugzy never did it to him, I would like to say it was because he is too nice, but it's really because he isn't as smart as Rusty:)

Also, Happy Birthday to Stanley!!!!! May you have a wonderful birthday and good luck at the Vetman's!  Drool coming your way!

Brandie
Mugzy
Rusty
Stewie