[Dailydrool] moderating in moderation moderately

Teddy and Izzy teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:43:14 PST 2008

Well mama's been decorating which makes her silly (and she hasn't even hit
the sauce yet) so we just want to say we love the moderators no matter what
they do and we love Bob (like, of course DUDES) and for that matter we love
everybody.  Well, for now anyway.  February might be a different story.

HAPPY HOWLIDAYS!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOOXOXOX
Izzy&Teddy
(oh and it's not too late to make a pledge if you can for the OBR
mini-waddle WHICH IS TOMORROW!! just give us a shout and we'll figure out
how)