[Dailydrool] Puppia harnesses??

jaxh412 at aol.com jaxh412 at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 12:49:40 PST 2008

I was at the dog park about 2 months ago and ran into a basset owner who was using a mesh harness called a puppia harness. Puppia's website says that they are made for small dogs, but she had a 40lb basset who it fit well. I use Lupine harnesses but they rub bald spots on my houndies bellies and the owner that used puppia said that she had the same problem before she started using Puppia harnesses. So my question is have any other basset owners ever used these and what size did you get?
Thanks a lot,
Truman and Reagan Mae's Momma