[Dailydrool] 2009 antivirus virus

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Wed Dec 3 13:23:22 PST 2008

Dear King Bob the DOg,

You are absolutely right - this is a very nasty one.  The reference to
Basset videos was just to make the post a basset-related item  :-)
Apparently YouTube users were the first big group to start reporting it,
but it has now been reported coming from other internet sources.

I have received several more notifications from my company about this
malware - so please everyone, please be careful when anywhere on the
internet until they get this thing figured out.   Make sure you read ANY
popup window immediately.