[Dailydrool] 2009 antivirus virus

Karen McEwan bassett8 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 00:31:00 PST 2008

Hi All,
The best way to prevent malware and pop-up windows in You Tube is to
block all pop up's using Windows or your anti-virus software, both
have a setting to do this.  I recommend doing this on a permanent
basis as most pop-up's contain either spyware or malware and can
infect your computer with all sorts of weird and horrible things. If
you don't have anti-virus software, then you can download many
different free packages from the internet for instance AVG is one of
the better ones.  Another way to keep you safe is to use a browser
like Mozilla's Firefox which has some built in protection and seems to
be less prone to spy and malware.  I don't have any affiliation to
Mozilla or AVG, but I have just found them to be better for what I
need.
Regards
Karen, Mom to the Out of Africa Bassets (Coco, Piper and Whisky)