[Dailydrool] Poop eating

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Wed Dec 3 14:33:37 PST 2008

I know this has been discussed before, but I didn't pay attention since I didn't have a poop eater at the time. My foster Nelly is a big time poop eater. She also drinks her own urine. I've tried crushed pineapple and also the Excel tablets, but neither has slowed her down any. Does anyone have other suggestions for either or both problems? She does her business in the house while I'm at work, so cleaning it up immediately isn't an option. I'm gone for 10-11 hours during the day, so I confine her to the kitchen during the day rather than crating her. She's the sweetest dog, but she has the worst breath!

Thanks,

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie and fosters Nelly and Holly

P.S. Too funny about the poopsicles!