[Dailydrool] How Walk Dogs Without Whiplash

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Wed Dec 3 15:17:12 PST 2008

Jessica,
I found this to be a lifesaver.  The dual leashes are connected and very
sturdy - the dogs pretty much end up pulling against each other and not you.
I use a regular harness on each and this works wonderfully.
When I ordered mine, they actually called me to verify that I was going to
be walking the dogs in a neighborhood versus the country.  There are two
lengths and I needed the shorter.  If I need to hold onto a dog (Lilie comes
to mind), I just grab her section.
Take a look at the website.  I love it.
By the way, I found this site due to the recommendation of a Drooler, but I
can't remember who it was.
Good luck.
Katie, Lilie and Daffodil
https://wackywalkr.websitesource.net/