[Dailydrool] Do they know?

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 16:16:00 PST 2008

I don't know how they could know a container has ashes of a housemate in it.
BUT

This summer when Zelda died I had her cremated.
The woman who did it brought the container to my house, and when I walked in
the door with it, the dogs went NUTS. Not over me. No, it was the container
they were interested in, tails wagging frantically, they nosed it, and
barked and nosed it and smelled it and smelled it. I had to put it way up
high, because they would not leave it alone. A few days later the same woman
brought me a container with my daughter's dog's ashes in it. The boys paid
no attention to it whatsoever. I mean, zero. They didn't know Kailey, but
they sure knew Zelda.Soooooooo......draw your own conclusions.

MomPerson to Nigel and Llewis (Zelda's sons) Mitchell (her father) and
Cooper (her friend.)