[Dailydrool] Fake 2009 antivirus

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 4 06:52:59 PST 2008

I know this has been discussed a lot but I just had to my experience. In October my computer got the virus and I clicked it on because I thought it was legit. Big mistake. When I realized what it was it was too late. The icon looks so legit, and popped up right on top of the little arrow you use to scroll up and down, so I couldn't avoid it. It absolutely ruined my laptop.DH took it to Best Buy and they said it would cost several hundred dollars to get rid of it.They had a sale on 2008 laptops so he just bought me a new one. The new virus protection is a lot better and it blocks all popups.I'm extra careful on the attachments I download too. Hope this helps.