[Dailydrool] Special person's list....

Heather Lessely heather.lessely at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 09:30:54 PST 2008

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom OEBE Viceroy here,
I know this is late for the regular howliday lists, but I have a special request to all OEBEs and BABES and any others who have a spare Howliday card to send. One of my mommy's oldest friends has a 9 year old daughter who is valiantly and stubbornly fighting cancer (sounds like an OEBE to me!!)- that's bad bad bad. And she has a 6 year old brother who is trying hard to understand..... I have a quick excerpt from a note to share from Sami's mommy Sarah and daddy Mike:

As most of you know, Sami has been fighting cancer in the blood/bone marrow for the last nineteen months.  It has been a very rough road, but she is strong and determined to beat it.  While still receiving treatment, the leukemia is currently under control.  However, with a very heavy heart I regret to inform you that in the meantime Sami has developed cancer in her brain/central nervous system.   Some of the treatment will be done between home and the cancer center, but much of it needs to be administered on an inpatient basis at the hospital with constant monitoring due to the dangerous levels of toxins she'll be receiving.

Despite the statistics, we know in our hearts that Sami will overcome this.   While Dalton is greatly affected by the residuals of cancer, he also is forced to understand things that six year olds shouldn't have to be burdened with and continually prays to be a superhero that cures cancer.

WWB Back again. So, we know that people on the list are equally burdened or facing horrible things this holiday season as well. We've been there and know that drool and the love of this group is a wonderful thing. So, if you have a spare Howliday card (no get well cards, please) please send it to:

Sami and Dalton Henderson
312 Infantry Dr.
Joliet, IL 60435

It is now the third week and Sami's levels are down - my basset brain understands that this is good, but there's much more to come. Her grandma has been told of the power of Healing Drool and is happy for any that is slung Sami's way....

Thanks much my friends!
Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy
Bailey Mackenzie, OEBE Evil Enchantress
Probert, BABES Pugilist