[Dailydrool] agression question

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Thu Dec 4 09:20:31 PST 2008

I have Dachshunds and Bassets.  1st I can't even imagine a Dachshund rottie mix but oh well.

When I leave the house any of my dogs who posture at all when I'm home,  or have had issues in the past  are  crated.
Rocky at 14 may be getting a little cranky.  He may be in pain.

It doesn't matter how large of an area you fix up for them,  if they are not getting along they will still mix it up.

Also if Rocky is feeling poorly Scooter may sense that and actually be the agressior.  That is the way it is in nature.     Dogs are animals and react as animals.

Better to keep both dogs safe then to come home to a dead or severly injured dog.

Cathy
www.summerhilldachshundsandbassets.com