[Dailydrool] Do they know

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:16:02 PST 2008

They know

Everytime one of the dogs goes somewhere and the others stay home they have
a cow until they see the remaining dog.  But when we took Benny for the MRI
he never camehome from Bob and Jasmine never ever looked for or stresses
about where Benny was once, they knew he wasnt coming back even tho I didnt
they knew how sick he was.

A few days later when I returned with Bennys ashes they too had a cow over
the containing all barking and sniffing and all happy tail and stuff.  They
knew it was Benny come home and they carried on till I said lets put Benny
up her on the entertainment center so he can always be with us, they watch
me and then they settled down.

There is not a doubt in my mind they not only knew who it was, but that they
knew what I said.

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr