[Dailydrool] Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue's 2008 Howliday Party

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 10:08:36 PST 2008

Come celebrate the holidays
with Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue's
2008 HOWLIDAY PARTY
Sunday, December 7, 2008
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Four Paws Playground
500 Bloomsbury Rd
Bloomsbury, NJ
$5 per person, Children under 12 and hounds Free
Bring donations for local animal shelters to help homeless animals
We will be holding our Howliday Party at a fabulous new doggie
daycare center, conveniently located just off Exit 7 of Rt. 78. It
has a huge area for our party inside and an off-leash fenced area
outside.
Bring present(s) for the Santa Paws gift swap (one per Basset; i.e.,
if you bring three dogs, bring three gifts). Each gift should be no
more than $10 in value.
Have your Basset's photo taken with Santa, who will be ready to have
fun with the dogs. We have some wonderful new photo holders you will
have to have!! You'll be able to take home your photos AND have the
photo sent to you via e-mail.
Vie for great raffle items - both Basset and holiday goodies!
Included will be a special raffle for a Dyson vacuum cleaner.
Bring something for the pot-luck buffet. (Please let us know what you
would like to bring so we don't have duplicates.) The wide variety of
food is wonderful and unbeatable - you won't go home hungry!
Please let us know by December 5th if you'll be attending, how many
dogs you plan on bringing, what pot-luck dish you would like to bring
and if you have a raffle item to donate.
We will be selling some new great merchandise. We'll also be having
special sales on some items, so be prepared to shop and support the
hounds!!
For more information, contact Suzanne Fitch at Adopt4Paws at
yahoo.com or call 908-256-0598.

Directions:

>From Route 78 going east
Take Exit 6 Asbury. Turn left onto Bloomsbury Road.
The Four Paws Playground doggie daycare center will be on your right.

>From Route 78 going west
Take Rt. 78 West to exit 7. Turn slightly right onto NJ-173 Clinton
St, following for about .6 miles. You'll see the doggie daycare
center across the road. Turn right onto CR-632 Bloomsbury Road and
turn left into the driveway for the Four Paws Playground.