[Dailydrool] Basset Goats or Mountain Hounds!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 10:06:42 PST 2008

All three of my hounds - including Trixie the foster are climbers!? Maggie came to us from a home full of cats and at 6 months old I think she thought she was one of them....When Bailey came along she just followed her sister Maggie?and Trixie...being she was a wanderer she is really good at climbing!? All love to sleep on the TOP of the couch and at 50 lbs it's pretty funny.? I have found them all at one time or another on the table and as some may recall within a week of getting Trixie she had climbed out on the roof!

On another note...I read the drool daily and must have missed the "offensive" post, however I find it quite disheartening that as basset owners someone could even post something that would be so disruptive.? As a basset owner I would think that you would have a tolerance, patience and a heart full of love.? In these trying times for all we should be thankful for such a wonderful forum dedicated to the betterment of not only your furry friend, but of their slave owner too!? I know it's not?a perfect world - and thank you moderators...I know you are lurking and am sorry we all can't behave as well as we should!? Enough said.....

May everyone enjoy their day and give their houndies a big hug!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Princess and Trixie my foster