[Dailydrool] red eyes

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Dec 5 07:15:28 PST 2008

I absolutely agree with you there, Bev!  I had a scratched cornea myself
when I was a teenager and when I put regular eye drops in it, thinking I
just had some dust or something in there, I got the sensation like
something was slicing my eyeball open!!  It burned so badly! I would
hate to ever do that to one of my hounds!  Good call...thanks!

Jessica L. Sutton

Financial Management Professionals

6034 W. Courtyard Drive, Suite 380  -  Austin, TX 78730

(512) 329-5174  -office             (512) 329-5176   -fax

Jessica at FMProfessionals.com <mailto:Jessica at FMProfessionals.com>