[Dailydrool] red eyes

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 4 12:43:22 PST 2008

Well this is different but when Dazey and I were out walking one day a lady said ' you should really take your dog to a vet because her eyes are droopy and red'.  I said I would but that was normal for her it's a basset thing.
But thing that scared me was when the third eyelid came up I was sure she'd lost her eye and went into a panic mode.
Well off to vet and it turned out to be an infection which maxitrol drops cured. She still gets them cuz of growths on her eyelid.
Georgie