[Dailydrool] BUDDY stawking needs home

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 11:40:22 PST 2008

Hay it's me Pawcasso Blossom in chilly Montana arooing frum the warmth of my studio computer.  I guess I didn't keep a close enough eye on the momma when she has been doing lotz of stawkings and we seem to have an extra one with the name of BUDDY on it.  So I am asking if anyone could pawhaps find it a home.  it is all done and everything.  We would just need $5 for it and 5 for the postage.  Hope someone can help us out so it is not lonely for the holidays.  And just a reminder the last day to order them or the lovely ornament creashuns in next Wed. Dec. 10.  Owr mom has the next four days off so we really would like to keep her busy.  ALL the proceeds go to Montana basset rescue and the high winter heat bills.  Thanks.  Oh, Annie says hi to her hunney bee Sebastyun.