[Dailydrool] Basset Goats?? YES

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 18:30:45 PST 2008

Well our Freddie is a climber for sure.  Last night I was witness to  see him
jump sideways and barely touch the bench next to the table as a boost  up.
We try to keep the bench tucked under so he doesn't get up  there.  Well,
tonight he scored.

I was at my children's elementary school helping with a fundraiser and I  had
left my purse on the table and dogs in their kennels while I was gone.   DH
came home early from work and let them out.  Then he left them  UNSUPERVISED in
the livingroom with the Christmas tree and everything else in  the room.
OMG! He had been outside in the garage for about an hour and  came in to find the
doggies asleep on the couches buuuuuuuuuuuuut, my purse was  on the floor,
emptied.  They had eaten a Burt's Bee's chapstick and  shredded all papers
inside but for a 20 dollar bill.  He called me  hyterical, like it was my fault
they'd eaten everything.  I said we DONT  leave the dogs alone in the house in
the room with the Christmas tree after  Ellie helped herself to a bulb the day
we set it up.  Duuuuuuuuuuh

Anyway, after I came home I found all the pieces of the money stuffed back
into my purse and went about putting the puzzles together.  I laughed  because
the 20 wasn't touched (smart dogs) and they shredded 3 one dollar  bills.  Two
I was able to reconstruct to take to the bank, the other one,  well I'm sure
it will come out in the wash so to speak.....

Freddie and Ellie - SCORED big - Momma had houndie treats in there as  well.
Momma - lost a dollar
DH - not so smart about babysitting the houndies