[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm -- Mom's Making Funny Noises

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Thu Dec 4 18:58:32 PST 2008

It's me again - Norm!

My mom is making really weird, funny noises.  She sounds like broken squeak
toy or a leaky balloon.  She has had a cold for three weeks or so - she
keeps exploding and grabbing for those tissues that Grady loves to chew up.
She walks around with this blue bed-buddy sinus thingies on her head -
Granny Pat got that for her on Tuesday.  She went to the doctor two weeks
ago and she has been on two annie-bodities, whatever they are.  Then this
afternoon she started squeaking when she breathes.  Mom says it is because
this guy named Bronco Eyetis is living in her lungs.  I think she should
kick him out coz I can't even take a nap on her lap - the squeaking keeps me
awake.  And all this because a nickzillion years ago she got something
called Lee-Gun-Errs Disease and almost went to the Bridge.  Anyway - the
people doctor gave her some new pills tonight - but I know what will make
her better - DROOL!  So if you have any spare drool - sling it our way - Mom
needs to get well quick coz Dad is okay but he is NOT Mom.

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys