[Dailydrool] Fred's Ear

Richard Coleman landesign_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 19:39:42 PST 2008

Got Fred home from the vet with his E Collar. The Vet tried to bandage it last week but Fred took it off in a day and a half.
Thanks to all who wrote me and told me of other collars. With his Ear being the problem, I really don't think the others will work. Am still looking so may change my mind since the Vet says it will be on for three weeks.
I am beginning to think we should have named him Bulldozer or Tank! When I get him into the backyard he just bulldozes his way through the leafs. It is funny to watch him shake his head and keep going. Yes, I am trying to get the leaves out of his way-have had to shovel snow for a Doxie and a Whine/Sheader for several years in MIchigan-so leaves are no big deal-just need time to do them!
Fred and I send our condolences for Maggie and the others that have gone on to the Bridge-I lost my Whiner/Sheader about 2 1/2 years ago and it still hurts, but all the laughs and goodtimes of 12/13 years almost makes it bareable.
Best to all-am just beginning to enjoy the Drool-
Fred

Richard S. Coleman, LandScape Designer