[Dailydrool] Photos by Pumpkin

Odineks odenix at swcp.com
Fri Dec 5 20:29:12 PST 2008

Pumpkin Pie here. Mommy gave me my Cwismus pwesent early, a Pet's Eye
View Camera. She said I could take photos as I walked. She said all I
would probably do is get picturs of my sister's butt, my ears and
close ups of turds that irresponsible dog owners didn't pick up (we
don't like those lazy people) coz I have to sniff them since they are
there.

Anyways I wanted to prove mommy wrong. Here are my first photos. The
last one my sister Abby took in the backyard. I thought I did pretty
good. Mommy decided the Pet Cam wasn't designed for long-eared, short
legged scent hounds with big dewlaps  - whatever that means. She also
said it would probably work better on my BUTT. Hrrumph!

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/jodinek/PetCam/?
albumview=slideshow

Mommy here - it is true, this camera would work better on a tall dog
with short ears and we are going to try some other options to get
better photos by basset hounds. :)

	- Pumpkin Pie & Abby & foodslave Judy