[Dailydrool] Photos by Pumpkin

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 06:04:48 PST 2008

Oh Pumpkin, you clever houndie, you're a real photographer!

For anyone who missed it, Pumpkin got a Pet's Eye View Camera as an early
Christmas present, and tried it out around the neighborhood.  Here's the  link:
_http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/jodinek/PetCam/?_
(http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/jodinek/PetCam/?)

I've never heard of a doggie-photographer.  You're the first.   What a hoot!
No close-ups of drool, though, how did you manage that?

And your photo titles have a certain minimalistic poetry to them  ... "My ear
and Abby's butt."  "My ear and a house."  "My ears and  some rocks."

Please keep sending us links of your photo albums as you become an even  more
accomplished photographer.  I see an eager audience to buy prints for  rescue
fundraisers!

Fondly, your appreciative fan,
Beth (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)