[Dailydrool] Bassets in need

Carmen Kraus kdbeads at verizon.net
Sat Dec 6 07:59:39 PST 2008

Don't know if this is appropriate but I'm posting it to the daily drool
list anyway.  If this is not good form let me know.

Bassets in need in TX.  I'm only going to be able to pull one of them so
I'm taking the older guy in San Angelo.
If anyone knows a rescue that can help with the two younger bassets
please cross post, contact, whatever you can.  My rescue is officially
full and over capacity, as in I have no more room in my house to stash
any more dogs or cats.

I'm pulling this guy on Tuesday, I can't stand to see the old guys in
the shelters.
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12542269

But there is still this girl, they are waiting on her owners but she
could be there another week or 2 before they release her, they are also
getting tired of me calling them every single day:
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12431335

And this guy, just up today from the same shelter my Gus was at when he
was on the euthanasia list:
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12532154

Thank you,
Carmen and the Herd