[Dailydrool] basset crap alert

Taylor family jklmtaylor at verizon.net
Sat Dec 6 07:42:11 PST 2008

Score- I"ve found 3 items of basset crap lately- adorable Xmas gift bags with basset in santa hat with dangling bone tag, window clings 4 pack- 2 kitties, 1 golden ret and basset all decorated for Xmas and a singing hound stuffed animal. I found the 1st 2 items for $1.00 at the Dollar Tree store in Hagerstown, Md. I know a lot of these type stores vary in their merchandise but may be worth it if you have 1 nearby. THe singing hound came from Walmart- xmas section. It has bells on ears and collar and jingels and sings. Of course Janee is terrified of it and Kaley wants to lick it all over. If anyone wants to make a donation to BROOD I could prob pick some of the gift bags or window clings up for you and mail them, email me off list. They also had a spotted dane gift bag too. Lisa and the WV girls
PS- Love all the cards so far- 10 are already hanging up on front door