[Dailydrool] totally puzzled, but relieved

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 07:17:01 PST 2008

Hi everyone, first I want to thank all of you, that wrote to me, when I  was
concerned about Dottie's behavior, of attacking Honey , when it just started
for no reason.
We even took Dottie to the vet, and had her thyroid tested, which came  back
normal.
Well I guess we will never know what it was, because it stopped as  quickly
as it started.
It lasted about 4 - 5 days, and then boom, they are bestest of friends
again, no growling, attacking, funny looks, stiff heads,  or cautious  walking.
The only thing I can think of is maybe Dottie didn't feel well for a  few
days? She was so droopy, but she still ate.
I am just grateful, it is back to normal, it's like it never
happened...........
I am curious on anyone's thoughts????????
Thanks..........relieved family to Honey and  Dottie
**************Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo,
Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000012)