[Dailydrool] name change

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 05:10:45 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

After the last few days with Jeffery,I have decided to extend his name to
DAMMITJEFFERYPUTITDOWN OR DAMMITJEFFERYWHATDOYOUHAVENOW.He just won't stop.

I offer drool to Esther for job finding.We know what is like.I am on
permanent disability and my DH found out this week that his plant is closing
and he'll be jobless.Hes 57 and its so hard to find a job when your older.So
a few swings of drool would be appreciated.

Soft snooters to all who are ill and sad aroos to those that lost their
loving friends.

snooters,

Marty,Mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason.Hazel and the 5 c at ts