[Dailydrool] E-collars and DD calendar

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 04:24:04 PST 2008

YAY! My DD calendares have arrived! Very exciting. I just wish my postman hadn't thrown the box over the side gate (6ft).

  Also thrilled by all the howliday cards which have been arriving. They are all wonderful.

  And to Richard with Fred - with Tessie the only way to keep her e-collared effectively was to put two on together. She also used to use it like a shovel and soon learned she could scoop up leaves and throw them at poor Henry. Good luck.

  With healing drool to all the bereaved, worried and sick.

  Sally with Rolph and Clara, UK