[Dailydrool] Thank you

Kim Brown brownstoneranch at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 14:11:40 PST 2008

Thank you to all who responded to my message 11 days ago about my sweet Sammie going to the bridge.  I received so many  emails from the Daily Drool gang with beautiful words of encouragement.  Thank you so much for all the kind words and drool that came my way.  We are dealing with our loss and trying to help the remaining dogs adjust to the change.  My Lab Gracie, is very clingy and all of a sudden very possessive of me.  The Bassets are reacting by being very naughty and also acting possesive of me.  I am showering each of them with a lot of love trying to help them too make the adjustment.  If any of you have any advice about how to help my dogs adjust to losing one of the family, I would welcome any suggestions.  It may just be a matter of time to heal, but I want to make sure I give my furbabies everything they need.

Again, thank you, my Daily Drool family.

With Drool,

Kim
momslave to Daisy, Dixie, Gracie and Sammie ATB 12/15/2008