[Dailydrool] Thank you

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 05:26:01 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

I want to thank everyone that sent me a Christmas card of their fur babies
and a few kitties too.On one day alone I received 10 cards.Mike and I sat
together and opened them.They ranged from coast to coast north to south.I
shared them with everyone that came for Christmas.I didn,t get my DD
calendar yet but was given a Basset Hound calendar for the wall.

I got to make my 35 year old son cry yesterday,a happy cry.A few weeks ago I
snuck into his house and took pictures of his Husky and Akita.I was too safe
while doing it and locked his security lock,which I found out later he
doesn't use,so he knew I had been there.Anyway I let him stew about it.I
took those pictures and had a wall calendar made for him,it turned out
great.Its always fun to surprise a child,even at his age.

So glad to hear that Lily was found and now safe,It really makes you believe
that miracles can happen and a whole lot of special drool helps.

Everyone take care,be careful out there.and have a wonderful holiday.

Snooters

Marty,mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel and the 5 c at ts