[Dailydrool] I kissed Kelly's head and face,

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 6 09:49:35 PST 2008

I kissed Kelly's head and face, told her how much I loved her and how proud
I had been to be her 'forever mom'.  She went peacefully being cradled in my
arms.  No more pain or suffering, no more tumors, no more tremors.  I was
fairly strong until about 2 minutes after Kelly had expired when I realized
that the peaceful sleep she was in was the only time I'd ever seen her body
not be wracked by tremors while she was sleeping...it was a bittersweet
feeling...

OK  I am here sobbing so many left for the bridge to Maggie's parents you are in my thoughts and prayers
For Kelly's parents you are also in my thoughts and prayers both hounds were so blessed to have someone to love them as much as you guys loved them
Kissing Kelly's sweet head and face one more time brought me back to the day I let Sir Opa go I snuggled into his soft velvety ears one last time. there are days I still go looking for him. It took a year to use a wooden spoon in this house because that was his microphone, I would always say take it away Opa and he would howl away. This Christmas I will hold Rex and Daisy a little closer as I do everyday because every day is special and we never know when the bridge calls.
Healing drool to all those in  need.
Carolyn

Rex aka LiL Foot
LiL Miss Daisy Halo